Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Easiest Baked Chicken with Brussel Sprouts

Here is a quick and easy meal that tastes great!  I am very much into food prepping, so I clean and steam my brussel sprouts and keep them in the fridge so they are ready to put in the air fryer (or oven) whenever I am ready.  I learned about the chicken recipe from my Mom.  She used to make it when I was a child and I alway liked it!  See recipes below!

Garlic Aioli

Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Garlic Aioli

Here is the link to the recipe I used.  I did change a few things.  I do not add bacon, and I use full fat mayo and also dried parsley instead of fresh.

You can roast these in the oven or use the air fryer.  I like using the air fryer because it's quick and easy.  I takes about 10 mins to get them golden brown.  No one else in my family eats them, so I just roast one portion at a time.  

Roasted in the air fryer










Easiest Baked Chicken

4 bone-in chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry

season salt

paprika

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.  Place chicken on a greased sheet pan.  Sprinkle generously with season salt and paprika. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until juices run clear.  Smaller chicken breasts will only take 45 minutes but larger breasts may take longer. 

Note:  May sound crazy, but I like to dip my chicken in sour cream.  :-)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Carly! At what temp do you cook the sprouts in the air fryer? How long do you steam the brussel sprouts? Also the printable version on your link gave me an error msg so I just wrote it down myself. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I steam them for about 5 - 7minutes. Then 370 degrees in the air fryer for about 5-10 minutes until golden brown and crispy!

      Delete