Thursday, July 1, 2021

The BEST Spicy Ranch Recipe and Portabello Mushroom Pizzas

This spicy ranch recipe is a copycat recipe for the Outback Steakhouse ranch.  It is so delicious!  I make it every week and use it for salads, dipping for raw veggies, and much more.  I always eat it with my portabella mushrooms pizzas as well, which is posted below.  :-)

Spicy Ranch Dressing & Dip

2 cups mayo (I use Kraft Real Mayo)
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp of each of these:  salt, pepper, garlic powder, ground cayenne pepper, and dried minced onion
1-2 T. dried parsley flakes

Mix and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. 


Healthy Keto Tip:
One thing I do each day is begin my lunch with a baggie full of raw veggies.  I use this spicy ranch as a dip.  I often eat 1 baby cucumber, several slices of green pepper, and cauliflower or broccoli florets.  I prep this ahead of time because I know at lunch time I will be really hungry and ready to eat.  I often eat my veggies as I prep my main dish.  
Portabello Mushroom Pizzas
I make these very often, at least 2-4 times per month!  I always prep my mushrooms ahead of time.  I scoop out the inside, clean them and bake them off at 400 degrees for about 7-10 mins.  Then I store the cooked mushrooms in the fridge.  That way, they are ready to top and bake for a quick pizza meal!   Simply top with Rao's marinara sauce (this is the lowest carb sauce I can find in the stores), cheese (I like mozzerella and provolone), and pepperoni.  Sometimes I also add diced ham, sausage, onions and jalepeno peppers.  Bake at 400 degrees until hot and bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.  YUM!






No comments:

Post a Comment