Thursday, July 8, 2021

Carb Face Verses Keto Face

I started Keto in late October of 2019.  In the last 20 months, I have lost 107 pounds.  It took me one year to lose 107 pounds and now I am maintaining.  Keto has totally changed my life.  I went from a size 18 (2X) to a size 6 (small/medium).  I feel very energetic, happy and healthy!  I never thought I could lose this much, but it really has not been difficult.  I love the foods I eat, and I never feel hungry or deprived.  It's a total win-win for me!

Here are some face shots from before and after Keto.   Shocking, right!?!?!?!












4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look amazing! It gives me motivation and inspiration whenever I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always been beautiful to me but it is a wonderful transformation and great to see you so healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete