Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Keto Nachos


The perfect bite!

Keto nachos are so delicious and they are very quick and easy to prepare!  The base of these nachos are mini bell peppers.  Of course, I clean and prep these on the weekend, so when I am ready to make nachos, the peppers are ready to go.  To clean them just soak them in water for a few minutes and pat dry.  I cut off the ends, slice in half and scoop out the seeds.  Then put them in a plastic baggie with paper towel wrapped around them to keep them fresh.  I also prep my taco meat ahead of time and have it in the fridge so it is also ready.  I am ALL ABOUT food prepping on the weekend!  This helps me be successful on the Keto diet!

Keto Nachos Recipe
1 bag of mini bell peppers
Taco meat (ground beef with added seasonings such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin)
Shredded cheddar cheese
Toppings of choice such as salsa, avocado or guacamole, sour cream

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Place mini bell peppers on a sheet pan and bake for about 5 minutes.  Remove from oven and top with meat and cheese.  Bake for another 10 minutes until nachos are hot and bubbly.  Top with salsa, sour cream and avocado.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment