Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My Favorite Vegetable Dip

A few weeks ago, I posted about the importance of prepping vegetables (click here for that post).  Just about every day, I will eat a baggie full of raw veggies to begin my lunch.  I often will dip veggies in my spicy ranch dip (click here for that recipe), but I also often make Cucumber Dill Dip.  I found this recipe on Pinterest about a year ago, and I make it very often.  It's definitely one of my favorite veggie dips!  During the school year, I will make this on the weekend and divide it up into small containers so they are ready to pack in my lunch box.  While it's called cucumber dill dip, it's excellent with all raw veggies.  My favorites are green peppers, cauliflower and broccoli.  

It is very important to have your veggies and dip ready ahead of time so that when you are hungry it's available.  It's so much better to grab this instead of a block of cheese and some lunch meat!  

Click here for the Cucumber Dill Dip Recipe!

I prepped baby cucumber and green pepper this morning so it's ready to eat after my morning tennis match!
It's ready in the fridge for me when I get home!  I know I will be starving, so I will eat this first!



No comments:

Post a Comment