Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Buffalo Chicken Wrap and Pizza Smothered Chicken

I often will grill a whole pack of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and use them for a variety of things during the week.  Today I will share a couple of my favorite things to make with chicken breasts - Pizza Smothered Chicken and Buffalo Chicken Wraps!  

Pizza Smothered Chicken - I like to slice my cooked chicken breast in half horizontally to make two thinner pieces.  Then I top with some mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.  I put a little bit of marinara sauce (Rao's brand) on the side for dipping.  You can melt this in the microwave or in the oven.  It is delicious!


Buffalo Chicken Wraps - Slice the cooked chicken breast in half horizontally to make two thinner pieces.  Pour some Franks Hot Sauce on top of the chicken and warm it up in the microwave for about 30 seconds.  I use iceberg or romaine lettuce to create a wrap.  Layer the chicken (I use one half for each lettuce wrap), 1 slice of cheddar cheese, and 1 slice of bacon on top of the lettuce.  Then top with spicy ranch dressing (click here for the spicy ranch recipe).  Enjoy!






2 comments: